Windows 7 Support Services
Windows 7 Support Services
Save My System provides assistance of windows 7 includes of the following:
- Upgrade your windows 7 from previous windows versions
- Install your new Windows 7 Operating system
- Avice you on how to best secure your dataBackup your partitions, data and full hard-drive backup
- Backup your partitions, data and full hard-drive backup
- Creating and Configuring a Multiboot System
- Trasnfer files from other computers to your Windows 7 System
- Tweaking and Tunning your windows 7 installation
- Dealing with windows 7 compatibility issues
- Troubleshoot your Windows 7 Operating system
The concept is simple, you have a problem: calls us, we will ask you few questions to make sure we understand your issues, and if need be, we will book you for our technicians to come and and fix your problems computer related problems.
Windows 7 Features
Save My System Supports all Windows 7 Features
- Windows 7 comes with better graphics. The icons on the Desktop are sized-up such that it is easy enough to see them. The GUI of windows 7 comes with personalization option so the user can modify the view according to his/her convenience.
- Redesigned task bar is one of most awesome interface of Windows 7. It now stores not only an icon of an application but also stacks related windows under one button. The “Aero” feature, which actually was introduced in Vista, allows the user to see the state of any application in a thumbnail. So now, one does not have to open each application to check on the status of it.
- Windows 7‘s add-on feature “the sticky notes”. The sticky Notes look like the posts it pads, which are additional notes in books or reminders in the diaries. The user can use the Sticky Notes the way he uses post-it pages. Not just that he can save, change the look and feel of the posts according to his preference.
- If you are passionate about movies then here is a feature to love. The Windows 7 provides an access to the Netflix through its Media Center. If you are registered member of Netflix then you can Access the Netflix. Stream the movies of your choice and enjoy.
- Thinking that connecting your external devices is tedious and confusing. The Windows 7 has simplified this task. It recognizes each device and shows it on device stage. It also links it to various manuals and webpages offering help.
- The calculator re-designed to make conversions possible. Now the calculator is going to work in Scientific, Standard, Programmer and Statistic modes.
These and many more features are available only in the Windows 7. Such features are definitely suitable to PC users and their style of working on the machines. Save My System offers the best deals and supports to Windows 7 customers. We believe in delivering quality work. We have been trying to attain a new level. We offer the best support service available for windows 7.
Windows 7 Minimum System Requirements
To Run Windows 7 including the Aero desktop experience features, your computer needs to meet the following minimum requirements:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit or (x64-bit) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) or of system memory (RAM) for 32-bit systems; 2 GB for 64-bit systems
- 16(GB) of available hard disk drive space for 32-bit systems; 20 GB for 64-bit systems
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.0 or higher driver and 128 megabytes (MB) memory (to enable the aero theme)
- Internal or external DVD Drive
- Monitor with minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device
- Internet for product activation, acccessing online Help and topics, and any other internet dependant processes
Some features of Windows 7 work only if you have the hardware or network connections to support them.