All the 3 below SEO claims are interconnected; they are all complementary to one another. Despite the fact that all the below claims will apply to most if not all search engines, notably the three main search engines such as: google, yahoo and bing; we will be using google as an example.
On-Page Optimization is the 1st and foremost important factor to ranking higher on search engine results.
- a- You need to ensure that you have a proper keywords research, to build your website structure around popular keywords people are actively searching for.
- b- You need to ensure you optimize all your links titles, meta tags, keywords tags to rank for a maximum of 3 to 5 keywords for in most cases.
- c- You need to have a high impact message, picture or video on your landing page, clear enough to catch the eye, and appealing enough to take action. This might substantially improve your conversion rate.
- d- You need to ensure that your website codes can be scrolled by the search engines robots, and one way of doing so is to run the World Wide Web regulator (w3c.org) validator tools. Unless search engines robots can scroll your website, your website won’t be indexed on their search results, and therefore you will never rank anywhere!
Relevancy of your links is the 2nd most important factor to your search engine ranking.
- a- It’s quintessential to place your link onto websites related to the topic of your own website page you wish to rank for. Failure to do so, will imply much more effort that might go to waste and a lost opportunity to overtake your competitors.
- b- It is true, that acquiring High GooglePR backlinks from relevant pages is the perfect and quickest option to the first page of search engines, but those links are usually an expensive commodity to acquire, but if you can afford it, it’s definitely worth your money because the return on investment might simply be great over time.
Consistency in your link building effort is key to your 1st page ranking on google search result:
If google robots consistently detect new backlinks on a daily/weekly and monthly basics, they have no choice but to reward you for your efforts. That’s right, your heard it right: google has no choice but to rank you higher for your consistency in your back linking efforts. They will rank you higher in their search results if they do see a consistent flow of backlinks to your relevant page.
Remember: Google search result is managed by a complex algorithm that is often updated to make it better and spam proof, but ultimately, it does follow a common sense approach to determine the popularity of a website online. You run seo campaigns in order to rank higher on the organic area of the search results! A simple definition of the word “Organic” is this scenario would be: “natural search results” and “natural search results” implies continuity in the effort you are making to grow the popularity of your website. It’s hard to emphasis the important of being consistent for you to guarantee success.
SEO stands for search engine optimization, and the above seo claims are essentially all you need to outsmart your competitors and be on the 1st page of google search results. Save My System has a very good and experienced team of seo professionals that can run any size seo campaigns. Get in touch with us today for a quotation on your seo campaign.